Would somebody please tell me who is responsible for this mess?
While I was busy serving clients, empowering staff, and maximizing revenue for my organization (up to 70 hours per week), the following unacceptable conditions have occurred!
- Six different email accounts with a total of 9,000 items in the email Inbox
- Four different file folders, in four different places – all marked “Mortgage”
- Three bottles of ketchup in the fridge; all opened
- Dust bunnies in the hall closet
- Cereal in the pantry that is one year past it’s “Best if Used By” date
- Twelve mailer cards from Purple Heart, saved as a reminder to de-clutter and donate – none of which was done!
- Thirty seven Tupperware containers
- Twenty-nine Tupperware lids
That’s it! I’ve had it! Get out of my way!